Excellent convertibility and printability.
Alliance® C1S is a multi-purpose label stock used for glue-applied, wrap-around and spot labels. This label stock creates a strong visual impact with its blue-white shade and smooth, glossy surface. A backside coating imparts curl control and optimizes adhesive holdout and receptivity for high speed application. The proprietary fiber furnish enhances layflat and die-cutting performance resulting in improved productivity during converting and labeling operations.
55 LB to 60 LB (25 x 38-500)
Alliance® C1S is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Runnability in converting and application processes
- Dimensional stability
- Unique light basis weights
- Blue-white shade
- Uniform and smooth surface properties
- Best gloss in the industry
- Layflat for cut and stack applications
- Compatible with pressure sensitive applications
- FDA-compliant for direct food contact
- Can Labels
- Wrap-Around Labels
- Spot Labels
- Offset Lithography