A fluorochemical-free, oil- and grease-resistant paper designed for food service and quick serve restaurant (QSR) applications.
Acadia® EcoBarrier is an oil-and grease-resistant, uncoated, machine-finished paper manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals. Offered in a range of basis weights and available up to KIT 5, Acadia® EcoBarrier provides another OGR option for a wide range of packaging applications.
20 LB to 50 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® EcoBarrier is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Cookie bags
- QSR pouches
- Tray liners
- Deli wraps