Uncoated versatility for extrusion-coating applications.
Acadia® Extruding is an uncoated, machine-finished paper that provides the optimal substrate for polymer-extrusion coating applications. With superb structural integrity, it delivers flawless runnability throughout the converting process, while offering excellent print quality for end applications.
20 LB to 40 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® Extruding is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Blue-white shade enhances overall aesthetics
- Maintains stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling applications
- Available with post-consumer fiber and fiber certification upon request
- Available in natural fiber and custom color options
- Sugar packets
- Artificial sugar packets
- Salt and pepper packets
- Freezer papers