Uncoated versatility for extrusion coating paper applications.
Acadia® Extruding is an uncoated, machine-finished paper that provides the optimal substrate for polymer-extrusion coating applications. This substrate is ideal for multilayer flexible packaging structures that deliver a unique barrier, sealability and superb structural integrity.
Acadia Extruding is engineered to deliver flawless runnability throughout the converting process while offering excellent print quality for a variety of end-use applications. It is FDA compliant for direct and indirect food contact.
20 LB to 40 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® Extruding is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Blue-white shade enhances overall aesthetics
- Maintains stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling applications
- Available with post-consumer fiber and fiber certification upon request
- Available in natural fiber and custom color options
- Sugar packets
- Artificial sugar packets
- Salt and pepper packets
- Freezer papers