Meets the demanding requirements of your laminating applications.
Acadia® Laminating is an uncoated, machine-finished paper that offers smoothness characteristics and uniformity making it ideal for laminating applications. This high performance paper provides stability, stiffness and ultra-smoothness, while delivering outstanding print quality.
15 LB to 75 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® Laminating is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Blue-white shade provides excellent print contrast
- Smoothness characteristics that are ideal for laminating applications
- Exceptional convertibility
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot melt adhesives
- Maintains stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in natural fiber
- Candy bars
- Burger wraps
- Sandwich wraps
- Cocoa pouches
- Soup packets
- Flavor packets