Acadia Natural OGR
A Natural OGR paper ideal for food packaging applications.
Acadia™ Natural OGR is a compostable and recyclable paper made with unbleached pulp. It offers three levels of oil and grease resistance and is available in wet-strength up to eight percent. It is known as an environmentally-responsible substrate for food packaging applications such as fast-food sandwich wraps, French fry and carry-out bags and basket liners.
18 lb to 50 lb (24 x 36-500)
Acadia™ Natural OGR is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Unbleached pulp
- Higher pulping yield over bleached products
- Reduced chemical and water usage
- Excellent printability, runnability and convertibility
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- PFOA-free fluorochemical
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in kit levels 4,5,7
- Fast-food sandwich wraps
- French fry bags
- Hash brown pouches
- Carry-out bags
- Basket liners