A versatile uncoated, machine-finished oil and grease resistant paper.
Acadia® OGR is used in many converting and flexible packaging applications such as fast-food sandwich wraps, liners, deli wraps and many other types of food packaging. It is available in three levels of oil and grease resistance and in wet strength up to 8%.
18 LB to 50 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® OGR is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- PFOA-free fluorochemical
- Fluorochemical free option available
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in kit levels 4,5,7
- Available in natural fiber
- Laminated food pouches
- Food service bags
- Concession bags
- Consumer bags
- QSR pouches
- Sandwich wraps
- Deli wraps
- Food packaging