A versatile, uncoated machine-finished paper used in many converting and flexible packaging applications.
Acadia® is an uncoated, machine-finished paper used in a variety of packaging applications. With proven runnability through converting equipment, a blue-white shade to enhance the appearance of the finished package and FDA-compliance for food contact, Acadia® is a versatile packaging paper. Acadia® is available with oil- and grease-resistant properties and customized to specific packaging and converting applications. To learn more, go to our packaging site to see all of the Acadia brands.
15 LB to 75 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- PFOA-free fluorochemical
- Fluorochemical-free option available
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in natural fiber
- Laminated food pouches
- Food service bags
- Concession bags
- Consumer bags
- QSR pouches
- Sandwich wraps
- Deli wraps
- Food packaging
- Exam room papers
- Pharmaceutical bags