Ideal Alternative to Freesheet.
Twin Rivers pioneered this new category of publishing papers. Containing an optimal mix of internally produced sulphite pulp and mechanical fiber, Twin Rivers’ hybrid products bridge the quality gap between freesheet and groundwood papers.
- High opacity minimizes show through
- Freesheet content delivers a better printing surface and enhanced sheet strength
- Lightweight and ultra-lightweight options improve yield savings
- Sheet formulation drives press and bindery performance
- Fully integrated with sulphite and groundwood pulp
- Certified to Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) fiber sourcing program standards. Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) chain-of-custody (FSC® C002686) is available upon request.
Learn more about our Publishing papers or contact us at 1-855-542-2852 to talk to our product development team about your publishing requirements.
- Border Brite®
- Bridge Opaque®
- Bridge Supreme®
- Frabrite® 72
- Frabrite® 76
- Frontier Opaque
- Frontier Supreme
- Hybrid Converting®
Whether it’s one of our premium hybrid publishing papers, lightweight packaging papers or highly engineered labeling paper, all Twin Rivers paper products are backed by an outstanding service platform of dedicated, knowledgeable paper professionals.
To learn more about our integrated pulp and paper production platform, please contact us at 1-855-542-2852 or visit our operations page.