A New Generation of PREMIUM HYBRID Paper
Listening to the needs and challenges of printers and publishers, we pioneered this new category of publishing products — Premium Hybrid paper. By adding the optimal amount of uncoated groundwood content to our hallmark freesheet base, we engineered an innovative paper that supports brand objectives while delivering the yield and value to drive bottom line savings. Twin Rivers’ Premium Hybrid products bridge the quality gap between uncoated freesheet and uncoated groundwood papers.
- High opacity minimizes show through
- Freesheet content delivers a better printing surface and enhanced sheet strength
- Lightweight and ultra-lightweight options improve yield savings
- Proprietary formulation minimizes reversion characteristics
- Sheet formulation drives press and bindery performance
- Fully integrated with softwood and groundwood pulp
- Ideal alternative to freesheet papers
- Certified to Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) fiber sourcing program standards
- SFI and Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) chain-of-custody certified paper (FSC® C002686) is available upon request
Learn more about our Publishing papers or contact us at 1-855-542-2852 to talk to our product development team about your publishing requirements.
- Border Brite®
- Bridge Opaque®
- Bridge Supreme®
- Frabrite® 72
- Frabrite® 76
- Frontier Opaque
- Frontier Supreme
- Hybrid Converting®
Whether it’s one of our premium hybrid publishing papers, lightweight packaging papers or highly engineered labeling paper, all Twin Rivers paper products are backed by an outstanding service platform of dedicated, knowledgeable paper professionals.
To learn more about our integrated pulp and paper production platform, please contact us at 1-855-542-2852 or visit our operations page.