Bridges the gap between freesheet and groundwood papers.
Border Brite®, a high bright, uncoated hybrid paper, contains a blend of sulphite and groundwood fiber and is an ideal product for customers looking to transition to groundwood-containing paper. Border Brite® offers a range of basis weights and category-leading brightness. Engineered to bridge the gap between freesheet and groundwood papers, this paper is formulated with the optimal pulp blend to enhance printability and runnability.
- Value alternative to higher-quality freesheet products
- 85 brightness
- Excellent surface and strength characteristics
- Formulated to minimize reversion
- Light basis weights provide yield advantage
- Available in regular finish, manufactured to specific PPI target
- Financial Printing
- Reference Books
- Offset Lithography