An uncoated hybrid paper that contains the optimum blend of bleached chemical and mechanical fiber and is known for its light basis weights and premium performance.
It is a top-of-the line hybrid paper that competes with freesheet papers, pioneering a new category of high bright, high performance publishing papers. Available in the industry’s lightest weights, Bridge Supreme® delivers yield savings without compromising aesthetics, printability or runnability. It is the best performing groundwood containing paper in the market.
- 82 brightness
- High freesheet content to enhance print quality and press performance
- Superior opacity to minimize show through
- Excellent surface and strength characteristics
- Lightweights provide yield advantage
- Formulated to minimize reversion
- Wide range of PPIs for high page count applications
- Religious Books
- Reference Books
- Annual Reports
- Offset Lithography