A versatile uncoated grease resistant paper.
Acadia® OGR is a grease-resistant paper used in many converting and flexible packaging applications such as fast-food sandwich wraps, liners, deli wraps, and other types of retail food packaging. This specialty packaging paper is available in three levels of oil resistance and grease resistance, and in wet strength up to 8%. Many leading fast-food restaurants turn to our OGR papers for their packaging needs.
Acadia OGR is available machine-finished (MF) or Machine-glazed (MG) and White or Natural.
8 LB to 50 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® OGR is an oil and grease resistant paper custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Oil and grease resistant packaging paper
- Machine-finished (MF) or machine-glazed (MG)
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- A range of kit levels up to 8
- Natural and White options
- Laminated food pouches
- Food service bags
- Concession bags
- Consumer bags
- QSR pouches
- Sandwich wraps
- Deli wraps
- Food packaging