A versatile uncoated, machine-finished oil and grease resistant paper.
Acadia™ OGR is a grease resistant paper used in many converting and flexible packaging applications such as fast-food sandwich wraps, liners, deli wraps and other types of retail food packaging. This specialty packaging paper is available in three levels of oil resistance and grease resistance, and in wet strength up to 8%. Many leading fast food restaurants turn to our OGR papers for their packaging needs.
Acadia OGR is available in White or Natural.
18 LB to 50 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia™ OGR is an oil and grease resistant paper custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Oil and grease resistant packaging paper
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Fluorochemical-free options (PFOA-Free)
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in kit levels up to 7
- Available in Natural
- Laminated food pouches
- Food service bags
- Concession bags
- Consumer bags
- QSR pouches
- Sandwich wraps
- Deli wraps
- Food packaging