Twin Rivers Paper Company follows a market-focused business strategy to target specialty segments where we can deliver sustainable value for our customers. We remain committed to the following business priorities:
- Protect our people and enhance our communities through working safely, minimizing our environmental impact and partnering with our local communities
- Build long-term sustainable growth by achieving profitability through business cycles
- Continue our legacy of customized service and product innovation
- Challenge current practices and business assumptions to fuel the company with new ideas and sound decision-making
- Establish a culture of high achievement by attracting the right people and managing performance at all levels
About Twin Rivers Paper
- Packaging: Food Processing, QSR (Quick Serve Restaurant) and Food Service, Industrial, Medical, Retail Food and Consumer Household Goods
- Label: Direct Thermal Base, Release Liners, and Thermal Transfer
- Publishing: Financial Printing, Pharmaceutical Inserts, Religious Publishing, Converting and Other Publishing
- Lumber: Building, Biomass and By-Products
Our pulp and lumber operations are located in New Brunswick and our paper mill and management office are located in Maine.
Edmundston, New Brunswick
Plaster Rock, New Brunswick
All of Twin Rivers’ papers are certified to Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) fiber sourcing program standards. Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) chain of custody (FSC COO2686), SFI chain of custody (CERT-0090590) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certfication™ (PEFC™) chain of custody (CERT-0090590) are available upon request.