A versatile, uncoated paper used in many converting and flexible packaging applications.
Acadia® is an uncoated paper used in a variety of packaging applications. With proven runnability through converting equipment and a blue-white shade to enhance the appearance of the finished package Acadia® is a versatile packaging paper. It’s available in a machine-finished (MF) or machine-glazed (MG) finish and can be customized to specific packaging and converting applications. To learn more, go to our packaging site to see all of the Acadia brands.
8 LB to 75 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Versatile paper designed for a range of packaging applications
- Machine-finished (MF) or machine-glazed (MF)
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 C.F.R 176.170 for food-contact paper
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- Available in natural or white
- Laminated food pouches
- Food service bags
- Concession bags
- Consumer bags
- QSR pouches
- Sandwich wraps
- Deli wraps
- Food packaging
- Exam room papers
- Pharmaceutical bags