A silicone coatable release liner offered in a range of calipers for roll label applications.
Alliance® Release unites high density with an enhanced proprietary coating for a versatile silicone coatable liner. The result is a smooth and uniform surface that ensures optimal silicone mileage, holdout and cure. Excellent dimensional stability and layflat properties contribute to proven runnability on high speed stripping and dispensing equipment. Differential, two-side coating and calendering capabilities provide countless options for customization. We’ve even added new basis weights for large format applications.
35.6 LB to 73 LB (24 x 36-500)
Alliance® Release is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Proprietary coating technology improves silicone cure and holdout
- Open backside lends itself to re-moisturization and better curl control
- Available in a range of calipers and silicone options
- Coatings customized to meet specific project requirements
- Roll Labels
- Industrial Tapes
- Graphic Applications
- Compatible with solvent
- Solvent-less and aqueous silicone systems and pressure-sensitive adhesives