A silicone coatable release liner offered in a range of calipers for roll label applications.
Manufacturing process and surface modifications increase the versatility and performance of Alliance® Release. With an optimized formulation and proprietary coating, this base paper performs in a range of printing and converting applications. It unites high density with an enhanced proprietary coating for a versatile silicone coatable liner. The result is a smooth and uniform surface that ensures optimal silicone mileage, holdout and cure.
Excellent dimensional stability and layflat properties contribute to proven runnability on high-speed stripping and dispensing equipment. Differential, two-side coating and calendering capabilities provide countless options for customization. We’ve even added new basis weights for large format applications. As market needs change, so does Alliance Release.
35.6 LB to 73 LB (24 x 36-500)
Alliance® Release is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Fiber alignment enhances dimensional stability, yielding excellent layflat characteristics
- Proprietary coating technology improves silicone cure and holdout
- Open backside lends itself to re-moisturization and better curl control
- Available in a range of calipers and silicone options
- Coatings customized to meet specific project requirements
- Roll Labels
- Industrial Tapes
- Graphic Applications
- Pressure Sensitive Labels
- Compatible with many silicone systems - solvent, solvent-less and UV
- Performs with pressure-sensitive adhesives