Grease-resistant highly engineered food packaging paper known for exceptional stain holdout without the use of PFAS.
EcoBarrier® Plus food packaging paper is an uncoated paper designed to deliver a high level of grease resistance without the use of PFAS. Its outstanding stain holdout and converting performance set industry standards in high grease food service and food processing applications such as burger wraps and French fry bags.
Offered in a range of basis weights, EcoBarrier Plus papers serve as a sustainable and effective OGR option for a wide range of packaging applications in the QSR, food service, fast food markets, and food processing markets.
EcoBarrier paper complies with FDA regulation 21 C.F.R 176.170 for food-contact paper. Twin Rivers has received BPI® Compostability Certification for select grades of EcoBarrier paper. Additional efforts to expand BPI certification are underway.
For applications requiring lower grease resistance, take a look at EcoBarrier Choice.
18 LB to 35 LB (24 x 36-500)
EcoBarrier Plus is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- BPI® Compostability Certified*
- Engineered for high grease resistant applications
- Sets industry standards for stain-holdout and converting performance
- Comparable performance to traditional OGR-designed formulations
- Formulations available with customized water barrier and food release properties
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 C.F.R 176.170 for food-contact paper
- Available with wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Fast food wrappers
- Cookie bags
- Bacon layout paper
- QSR pouches
- Tray and pizza liners
- Deli wraps