Food-packaging paper engineered for light grease-resistant fast food, quick-serve restaurant (QSR), and food service applications without the use of PFAS.
EcoBarrier Choice is an uncoated food packaging paper designed for applications requiring a light amount of grease resistance. Its fit-for-use design meets market demand for value, making EcoBarrier Choice the go-to paper for packaging converters and large fast food brands. This can be used in a range of QSR, food service, and fast food applications. EcoBarrier Choice is available in a range of basis weights and Natural or White.
EcoBarrier paper complies with FDA regulation 21 C.F.R. 176.170 for food-contact paper. Twin Rivers has received BPI® Compostability Certification for select grades of EcoBarrier paper. Additional efforts to expand BPI certification are underway.
18 LB to 35 LB (24 x 36-500)
EcoBarrier Choice is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS
- BPI® Compostability Certified*
- Delivers targeted grease-resistance
- Fit for use design provides value option for less greasy applications
- Engineered in collaboration with major fast food brands
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- All papers are certified to Sustainable Forestry Initiative® fiber souring standards
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®), Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification™ (PEFC™) chain of custody certified paper available upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Cookie bags
- QSR pouches
- Tray and pizza liners
- Deli wraps
- Fast food wrappers