A fluorochemical-free paper engineered for light grease-resistant fast food, quick-serve restaurant (QSR), and food service applications.
EcoBarrier Choice is an FC-free, uncoated food packaging paper designed for applications requiring a light amount of grease resistance. Its fit-for-use design meets market demand for value, making EcoBarrier Choice the go-to fluorochemical-free paper for packaging converters and large fast food brands. This PFAS-free paper is non-fluorinated and can be used in a range of QSR, food service, and fast food applications. EcoBarrier Choice is available in a range of basis weights and Natural or White. EZ Release™ is an option for baking and fatty applications requiring exceptional release results.
18 LB to 35 LB (24 x 36-500)
EcoBarrier Choice is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- 100% PFAS-free, manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- Delivers targeted grease resistance, comparable to a Kit 5 and lower
- Fit for use design provides value option for less greasy applications
- Available with EZ Release formulation for exceptional release results
- Engineered in collaboration with major fast food brands
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Cookie bags
- QSR pouches
- Tray and pizza liners
- Deli wraps
- Fast food wrappers