A fluorochemical-free, oil and grease resistant paper designed for foodservice, quick serve restaurant (QSR) and fast food applications.
Acadia® EcoBarrier is an oil and grease resistant, uncoated, machine-finished paper manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals. It is the ideal paper for fast food wrapping. This PFOA-free paper is offered in a range of basis weights and available up to KIT 5, Acadia® EcoBarrier provides a sustainable OGR paper option for a wide range of packaging applications in the QSR, foodservice and fast food markets.
20 LB to 50 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® EcoBarrier is custom designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- Manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Cookie bags
- QSR pouches
- Tray liners
- Deli wraps
- fast food wrappers