A fluorochemical-free, oil and grease resistant paper designed for foodservice, quick serve restaurant (QSR), and fast food applications.
Acadia® EcoBarrier® is an oil and grease resistant, uncoated, machine-finished paper that is non-fluorinated. It’s enhanced formulation delivers high-performance barrier properties ideal for greasy fast food wrapping applications like burger wraps and French fry bags. This PFOA-free and PFAS-free paper is offered in a range of basis weights and serves as a sustainable OGR option for a wide range of packaging applications in the QSR, food service, and fast food markets.
18 LB to 35 LB (24 x 36-500)
Acadia® EcoBarrier is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Please contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- 100% FC-free, manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- High performance grease resistance properties for demanding OGR applications
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Cookie bags
- QSR pouches
- Tray and pizza liners
- Deli wraps
- Fast food wrappers